the choices so far for 2016
To date we have three almost candidates for the Democratic ticket and five or more for the Republican presidential ticket. Let me point out the high points so far.
On the Demo side:
1. Hillary Clinton - she is talking to the people to gain an understanding of what the 99% want. A good show since she is totally financed and owned by the 1%.
2. Bernie Sanders - a truth-talker who who knows what needs to be done to move America forward and unfortunately will never get the nomination. I hope I am wrong.
3. Martin O'Malley, former governor of Maryland and mayor of Baltimore, who did nothing to help the underprivileged and outcasts of his state. Another centrist Democrat which means he has no ideas, lacks courage, and will sellout at the first opportunity he gets.
On the Repub side:
1. Marco Rubio - who continues to astonish everyone by his ignorance and lack of intelligence about every issue. Just another scam artist and a closet thief.
2. Tom Cruz - a perfect example of what happens when a fraudulent preacher sends his son to Harvard to become an educated fool.
3. Rand Paul - a racist in plain clothing who claims to be a libertarian while living off of Medicare/Medcaid patients.
4. Ben Carson - an Uncle Tom who hates being black and having benefited from affirmative action.
5 Mike Huckabee - a fraudulent preacher that preaches hate and panders to the dumbest voters he can find.
So good citizen you make your choice for your best candidate to be president and build a strong America for the future.
Leave a Reply.
Comments to think about.